- By hospitality contract we mean the agreement between the manager and the customer for the supply and use of the accommodation service in the structures taking into account the rules of the Civil Code, of Law 17.05.1983 n. 217, of the regional laws, of the uses and customs.
- The hospitality contract is concluded when the manager of the accommodation facility confirms in writing the reservation made to him in any form, verbal or written, by the customer or by someone for him.
Reservations and Payments
- In the case of advance booking of hospitality services, the manager can ask the customer, in addition to the written confirmation of the reservation (indicating surname and name, address, telephone number and email, number of guests, date and time of arrival and departure), the payment of a deposit (confirmation) equal to 30% of the price of the service booked for the total period of stay, with a minimum of the price of one night.
- The deposit can be paid in cash, by bank transfer, postal order or even by authorizing the withdrawal of the corresponding sum by credit card. We cannot accept cheques.
- For payments by credit card, the number, expiry date and the last 3 (three) digits of the security code must be communicated to guarantee the reservation.
- Once the deposit has been paid, the reservation will be confirmed with the appropriate form that the manager will send to the customer.
- The manager has the right to request a security deposit to guarantee the apartment and its accessories; the deposit will be returned upon departure of the customer after checking the integrity of the same.
- The full payment of the entire stay must be made upon arrival.
Arrivals and departures
- On the day of arrival, the customer can occupy the apartment from 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm. A different time must be promptly communicated to the manager. If the booking is guaranteed by a deposit, arrival is allowed, due to force majeure, until 12.00 on the day following that indicated in the booking. Once these terms have elapsed, the contract is considered cancelled, without prejudice to the payment of the relative penalty.
- In case of delayed arrival with respect to the date indicated in the booking, the customer is still required to pay the total amount of the booked services that have been reserved for him.
- On the day of departure, the apartment must be vacated by 10.30 am; if it is not released by this time, the manager, without prejudice to any reservation to consent, is entitled to the payment of an additional overnight stay.
- In the event that the customer does not show up on the appointed day, without having given notice, the deposit paid will be retained and the balance of the entire stay will be charged to the credit card.
Cancellations and Penalties
CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER:
- If the customer withdraws from the contract by giving written cancellation at least 20 (twenty) days before the start date of the stay, he is required to pay a penalty equal to 10% of the cost of the booked service with a maximum of the cost of one night and is entitled to refund of the deposit minus the sum relating to the penalty plus administrative costs.
- If the customer withdraws from the contract by giving written cancellation after the date indicated in point 1 and at least 10 (ten) days before the start date of the stay, he is required to pay a penalty equal to 20% of the cost of the service booked with a minimum of cost of one night and is entitled to a refund of the deposit minus the sum relating to the penalty plus administrative costs.
- If the customer withdraws from the contract by giving written cancellation between the 9th and the 4th day before the start date of the stay, the deposit paid will be retained as a penalty.
- If the customer withdraws from the contract by giving written cancellation between the 3rd and the start day of the stay, he is required to pay a penalty equal to 50% of the total cost of the service.
- The termination of the contract for early departure with respect to the booked period does not give the right to any refund for services not used.
CANCELLATION BY THE MANAGER:
- Termination of the contract by the manager involves the payment of a penalty equal to double the deposit if the cancellation is given before the client’s arrival or equal to the price of the services to be provided if given after the client’s arrival. The penalty is not due when the manager is unable to provide the services due to force majeure and on the condition that the client finds accommodation in another accommodation facility equivalent to the one booked.
Supplements for extra services
- The price of hospitality services includes the use of the equipment and facilities of each apartment, as well as the general services of the accommodation facility, taxes and duties included.
- Extra services and equipment can be made available. The rental price includes the use of the equipment and facilities of each apartment, as well as the general services of the accommodation facility, taxes and duties included.
Guidelines for our guests
- We would ask our guests to behave in a courteous manner for the comfort and enjoyment of everyone.
- Smoking is not permitted.