Lake Maggiore offers unspoiled nature with natural parks, flower gardens, islands rich in history and mountain resorts in an attractive area in all seasons: from seaside tourism to winter sports, from trekking to thermal baths.
Stresa, a tourist resort known all over the world, places you in the heart of this incomparable tourist basin, from which you can visit places of tourist, cultural and landscape interest famous all over the world.
Stresa is the starting point for splendid excursions: the Borromean Islands, the Alpinia botanical garden, the zoological park of Villa Pallavicino and the Mottarone (1500 mt.), An enchanting ski resort and privileged panoramic observatory with the suggestive view of six lakes and the mountain range in the Alps.
Stresa is easily reachable from both North and South and is 85 Km from Milan and 130 Km. From Turin.
- Milan Malpensa Airport: A8 motorway >> A26 motorway >> Baveno-Stresa exit
- Milan Linate Airport: Tangenziale >> Motorway A8 >> Motorway A26 >> Baveno-Stresa exit
- Railway Station: Stresa (www.trenitalia.com)
- Stresa is connected to the main towns with a convenient bus service (www.vcoinbus.it)
- Stresa can be reached with the boats of the Navigazione Lago Maggiore (www.navlaghi.it)
|RHO FIERA||79,5 Km|
|MONTE ROSA||52,2 Km|
GPS: 45°53’01.3″N 8°32’22.9″E
GPS: 45°52’48.6″N 8°32’26.9″E